Wednesday, May 5, 2010

first post for 2010

halllluuuu eveerybbody.....
hahaha mayb its a lil bit late for a first post of the current year but.... haha what the heck... hehehe hmm life still goes on and on and on like usual.. just this year seems to be much more hectic and time seems like just flying around.... theres no such thing as enough time for me this year.. evrything is going through a fast paste.. hehehe well this year i've reach the age which enable me to start voting so remember politician my vote does count for the next election..... better start kissing my ass from now hahahaha :-p hehehe hmm lots of different thing i endure this year (maybe dats the reason why i dong have enough time) some of the significant changes that has happen and will happen is:

  • I have own a partnership company with my best buddy and brother Mr Triple A that is called "PSYCHOLAB.ART".... hehe we have started a printing company that cater services in the printing line including designing... from t-shirts and banner uptill button badge and souvenir.. hehehe (hoping that this company will be our stepping stone to enter the business world. insyallah)
  • Next ive started a new hobby which is Jamming... yeah....... my band consist of all my brother from another mother which is Mr Amir Arif Azman, Mr Muhammad Amirul Rejab Zakaria, Mr Muhammad Munir Abdullah and our sessionist Mr Hariz Ramly which is still in ther learning process hahaha :-p
  • Other than that starting from next semester insyallah ill be moving to UiTM Shah Alam to continue my studies there.. since im not performing as well that i thought i can in KPTM so i might as well change direction to UiTM. maybe there will b a brighter future ahead.. hahah who knows...
  • other than that the relationship between lebah and daisy still continues up till now.... Alhamdulillah.. heheheh :-D
i think thats some of the major changes that has and will happen in my life this year.. hmm other than that life seems normal just that i spend less time at home right now.. but i trust my feeling and know that all my hardwork will pay off eventually... hehehe lots of new friend that ive meet this year and some of them are really close to my heart..... luv u all so much.. hehehe

Friends are trully important in our life.. without them live will be misrable as living hell... hehehe so to everybody that have friends adore them and tell them that u love them.. hehehehe hmm so far maybe thats it for now... ill try and update this blog as frequent as possible k.. hehehe orite thats its for now..


~chow~





0 comments: