Friday, July 2, 2010

hoping for a good start....

next week im of to shah alam(officialy rakyat jelata pasni hehehe...) hoping to start fresh in a new place with new environment.. hopefully it will be a positive start for me.. tired and sick of playing with my own feelings. hopefully i wont juz be thinking bout other ppl.. mayb ill start to think bout my self first...(hopefully) :( kekadang aku kesian tgk diri sendiri.. tp nak wat mcmmana im like this.. how i am tday is my true self.. hopefully theres always be a positive side for me to look on to always..... hmm hoping to be happier and marrier after this.. and ill always be here for you buddy... no matter what.. ;) to all my friends plz take care of urself.. my prayers are always with u guys.. i hope im in urs...


luv u all.....

0 comments: